Returns and Refunds
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (details below) and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- In the event that there has been an error on our part, meaning that the products delivered are defective or items received are not what you have ordered, the product may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date for a full store credit voucher refund for use in future purchases. Please note that only products in their original condition and packaging may be valid for a return and refund.
- For a change of mind or mistakenly ordering the wrong products we do NOT allow refunds or exchange.
- Please read product descriptions carefully before placing your order. If you have any questions regarding any products, please do not hesitate to contact our sales staff prior to placing your order.
- We may cancel your order before delivery in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if:
- The requested products in that order are not available;
- We are unable to process your payment;
- There was any error in the description of any ordered products or their price as advertised by us;
In the event that your order is canceled, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the cancellation.