What personal Information do we collect and hold about you?
The information we request from you will include the following:
- your name and address and other contact information.
- details of your purchases.
We only collect information that is needed by us to provide the online services that we offer. You are not required to give us any personal information which may be requested. However, if you do not, it may affect our ability to provide you with our products or services.
How does Matthews liquor collect personal information?
Matthews liquor collects personal information directly from you when you submit it either in store, online, or by telephone. We may also collect information from third parties or public sources, such as names, telephone numbers, email addresses and/or social media profile details sourced from organisations with the permission to release this information.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We may use your personal information to do certain things, including to:
- undertake actions on your behalf.
- administer and manage the services we provide you.
- provide you with information about other products or services that may be of benefit to you; and
- facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements.
We may be required to disclose personal information to various parties including but not limited to:
- to our agents, contractors or third-party service providers that provide financial, administrative of other services in connection with the operation of our business; or
- where the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. to law enforcement agencies); or
By supplying us your information, you
have given us permission to communicate to you via mail, e-mail, MMS, SMS,
social media and telephone, regarding our products and services, for an
We take all reasonable steps to protect all personal or company information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Some information is kept for several
years to comply with legal requirements. Any personal information that is no
longer needed is destroyed.
Access and correction
You can request access at any time to personal information that we hold. We will process your request within a reasonable amount time. You may ask us at any time to correct personal information held by us about you which you believe is incorrect or out of date.
We aim to ensure that all information we hold, which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. You must promptly notify us if there are any changes to your personal information that is needed.