Become a member of Matthews Liquor by registering in store or online at register page. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to you.
- Who can become a Matthews Liquor’s Member?
- How do I become a Matthews Liquor’s member and does it cost anything?
Any individual aged 18 years or over who lives in Australia, can become a Matthews Liquor’s member. We may require proof of age to verify your age.
You can become a Matthews Liquor’s member by either:
- Filling out the Online registration form
- Applying at counter in store
It is free to join.
Please ask your friends and family to join Matthews Liquor’s if they also would like to receive their own personalized Member Benefits.
- You will be able to receive:
- Weekly Email News
- Exclusive Member Discounts & Offers
- Exclusive Wine tasting Event Invitations
- Member Giveaway Notice
When completing a purchase Online, please ensure that you have signed in to your Online account before completing the purchase.
If you would like to cancel your Matthews Liquor’s membership, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will no longer be entitled to Member Benefits after you have canceled your membership.
On cancellation of your membership, we may continue to retain your membership information for record-keeping purposes and, in de-identified form, for our general data analysis purposes and we may allocate, to another customer, any membership identifier (including number) previously allocated to you.
Please note that Matthews Liquor’s may amend the terms of these documents from time to time in accordance with their terms.
You agree that Matthews Liquor’s may send you commercial electronic messages and tailored advertising (which include direct marketing communications advertising goods and services) via various channels and media (including by email, SMS, phone or mail) where you have not opted out (as described below) from receiving such commercial electronic messages sent to you by Matthews Liquor via those channels or media.
You may opt-out of receiving commercial electronic messages that we send you directly (including opting-out of receiving such communications through certain media, or opting-out of receiving such communications via certain channels) by modifying your communication preferences on your Online account. In the case of certain electronic communications (including email or SMS), you may also use the opt-out facility we provide in that communication. If you use the opt-out facility provided in that electronic communication, you will be unsubscribed from those commercial electronic messages which are sent to you because you are a member of the Matthews Liquor’s program. You can also opt out by calling our Contact Centre.
If you have any questions about how to opt-out or unsubscribe please contact us via email email@example.com
Please keep your personal details updated by amending your Matthews Liquor’s account or emailing us. If you don’t keep your personal details up to date, we may not be able to provide you with your Member Benefits, and we may need to cancel your membership.
Yes. Matthews Liquor’s may change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Matthews Liquor’s will send you notice of any such change, suspension or termination on our website, which will allow you time to cancel your membership within the period of that advance notice, in the event that you do not wish to agree to the relevant change or suspension.
Where we change the Terms and Conditions, a copy of the revised Terms and Conditions will be available on our website.
If you continue to access or use any Member Benefits after the period of advance notice has expired, you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms and Conditions.
We may refuse your application for a Matthews Liquor’s membership for any reason.
Matthews Liquor may further specify exclusions and conditions (for example qualifying spend and offer duration) for any Member Benefits and we may change these from time to time, including during the duration of a Member Benefit offer.
Matthews Liquor may reverse (i.e. debit) any Member Benefits which have been allocated (i.e. credited) to you if:
- You have returned the goods or you have been refunded for the goods in respect of which those Member Benefits were earned; or
- There are any other grounds which we consider, in our reasonable discretion, justify a reversal (for instance, if the Member Benefits were allocated to you by mistake (including by reason of our error) or if you earned them by misusing an offer, or through fraudulent means).
Matthews Liquor’s reserves the right at any time without notice to:
- Decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Matthews Liquor’s membership;
- Reverse any Member Benefits;
- Cancel or terminate your Matthews Liquor’s membership; or
- Terminate the Matthews Liquor’s membership program.
- Grounds for doing any of the above includes if you:
- Abuse, misuse or attempt to abuse or misuse your Matthews Liquor’s membership, your Matthews Liquor’s card, the Matthews Liquor’s program, any offers for Member Benefits or anything else associated with Matthews Liquor’s;
- Do anything that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions
- Fraudulently accumulate Member Benefits;
- Use or attempt to use your Member Benefits, for purchases made by a person other than you,
- Engage in unacceptable conduct in connection with your Matthews Liquor’s membership, which will be deemed to include if Matthews Liquor has a reasonable suspicion of conduct by you which amounts to dishonesty, fraud or wrongful conduct;
- Become bankrupt or die
You agree that, except to the extent that these Terms and Conditions expressly provide otherwise, we does not need to notify you in advance or give you any reasons, with regard to any action we take concerning your Matthews Liquor’s membership.
You acknowledge and agree that there may be:
- Delay in issuing you with, or non-issue to you of, any Member Benefits;
- Acts, errors or omissions by us in the course of providing Member Benefits (including as referred to in these Terms and Conditions);
- Loss, theft or damage to any documentation in the course of the posting or delivery of that documentation to you; or
- A suspension and/or termination of the Matthews Liquor’s membership program,
- And, to the maximum extent permitted by law (and provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law), Matthews Liquor’s will not be liable to you in any way for any cause in connection with such matters, including for any unused Member Benefits at the time of termination of your membership.
You agree that any comments, suggestions or recommendations you may receive from Matthews Liquor’s or others as part of Member Benefits may not be suitable, accurate or complete and you must not rely on them in a way which may give rise to any loss or damage. If you intend to rely on anything in connection with the Matthews Liquor’s membership program, your reliance should be based solely on your own judgement, including as to the extent to which you should obtain or use any Member Benefits.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- To cancel your service contract with us; and
- To a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
If you have a complaint, question or feedback regarding the Matthews Liquor’s membership program, please contact us. You can do this by contacting us via the "Contact Us" page of our website, or sending email via firstname.lastname@example.org